Doxypress Github Release

Discuss anything related to product development
lemmy

Doxypress Github Release

Post by lemmy »

Hi,

in your talk at cppcon, you said you'll release Doxypress at Github. Is that happening in the near future?

I am very much interested in extending Doxygen and after hearing your talk am thinking that it may be the better approach to take Doxypress for that. I would however like that to be based on a git-repository so that I don't have to fork another unmergable version.

Thanks,

Lemmy
ansel

Re: Doxypress Github Release

Post by ansel »

lemmy wrote:Hi,

in your talk at cppcon, you said you'll release Doxypress at Github. Is that happening in the near future?

I am very much interested in extending Doxygen and after hearing your talk am thinking that it may be the better approach to take Doxypress for that. I would however like that to be based on a git-repository so that I don't have to fork another unmergable version.

Thanks,

Lemmy
Thank you for the reminder We have been making several changes which are still be tested and will be merged with the current release branch in a few weeks. We look forward to seeing your work and welcome your input.

The current release branch has now been uploaded to github at https://github.com/copperspice/doxypress
Ansel Sermersheim
CopperSpice Cofounder
lemmy

Re: Doxypress Github Release

Post by lemmy »

Thank you very much!