Code: Select all
roland@roland-amd-desktop:~/Projects/diamond_debug$ ./diamond adding QXcbScreen(0x55c076e7f030, name=:1.0-32, geometry=1920x1080+0+0, availableGeometry=1848x1053+72+27, devicePixelRatio=1.0, logicalDpi=QPair(96.0,96.0), physicalSize=602.0x343.0mm, screenNumber=0, virtualSize=1920x1080 (1920.0x1080.0mm), orientation=0, depth=24, refreshRate=60.0, root=299, windowManagerName=GNOME Shell) (Primary: false ) primary output is :1.0-32 Choosing xcb gl-integration based on following priority (xcb_glx, xcb_egl) Failed to create xcb gl-integration
Obviously I still have quite a ways to go.
1) Be able to load the config and import old to new
2) Actually support the EDT keypad. Right now you can only look at/define the key values
3) Fix the performance issues the gutting have caused. (Too many temporaries being created and taking too long.)
4) Finish removing DiamondTextEdit from MainWindow so I can stick one on the colors dialog and people can actually see the gutter colors they are choosing.
5) Get the current line highlight to only change the background color.
At some point I will get this checked in so it can be blessed/rejected. Then I can look at integrating AStyle library as I kind of like Emacs astyle-on-save option. It might even be a possible replacement for the current syntax highlighting. Can't tell for certain because I haven't looked at line one of the documentation. That is far down the road.