Discuss issues related to installing or building
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
CopperSpice is a set of libraries intended for GUI application development. Now that you have the binaries the next step is to write a small application which can be linked with some of the libraries, depending on what your app requires. Here are a number of places to look for helpful information.
- Tim has written two blogs about getting started with CopperSpice
- Our "CS Overview" documentation provides the build files for sample project called called HelloLunch
- API Documentation for CopperSpice
- Our KitchenSink application has around 30 demos which highlight the capabilities and functionality of the CopperSpice libraries. Source code and prebuilt binaries are available on our download page or github.
- DoxyPress and DoxyPressApp applications used to generate documentation from C++ source files as well as programming languages such as C, C#, Fortran, IDL, Java, Objective-C, PHP, Python, and Tcl. Both applications are written in C++ and link with CopperSpice.